The Indian Chartered Accountancy Profession will be the valued Trustees of World Class Financial Competencies, Good Governance and Competitiveness.
- To assist our parent body to fulfill its functions and obligations in respect of its members in Bahrain.
- To provide value-added programs to members through which they can obtain their required Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours.
- To provide information to our members to understand the changes in the Economy/Business Environment, business and organization structures, developments in Information Technology and Telecommunication, new Government policies, globalization of business and competitive pressures as well as changes in accounting standards.
- To provide a forum to share professional expertise among us.
- To be the preferred body for advice in matters regarding the Accounting profession in Bahrain.
- To provide our members professional and placement opportunities in Bahrain or any other place in the world:
- To undertake student related activities such as conducting examinations, computer course, GMCS course, coaching classes and other activities for the benefit of students as may be approved by the ICAI.
- To promote holistic development of members including professional and communication skills, community service and personality development.